Mass Fleet Advisor is a three-phase program. Spots are still open for Phase 1!
Phase 1: Up to 65 participating fleets will receive the following benefits:
- Cost- and emissions-savings modeling
- Guidance on collecting data needed to evaluate best options for your fleet
- Virtual site assessment to help you understand infrastructure needs, electric service upgrades, and other technical and physical requirements at your location.
- A Personalized Fleet Electrification Report that summarizes vehicle options, as well as providing a summary of projected costs, site infrastructure and support needs, and recommendations for next steps.
- Below is an example Table of Contents from a Phase 1 report:
How to Enroll in Phase 1:
- Confirm Eligibility
- Are you a private, non-governmental fleet?
- Does your fleet have at least three vehicles?
- Does your fleet have at least one vehicle of class 2b-8?
- Does your fleet have at least one domicile location in Massachusetts?
- Sign up
- Pre-participation phone call (15 minutes)
- Sign Participation Agreement
- Fill out the Fleet Intake Form
- Receive your personalized electrification report in 4-6 weeks*
*Timeline can vary based on responsiveness of fleet and communication cycles required to obtain all necessary fleet information.
Phase 2: Up to 15 participating fleets will be selected for a more detailed analysis which includes:
- A detailed Transformation Plan with sequencing recommendations for electric truck replacements
- Analyses of cost-savings potential from use of managed charging technologies
- In-person site assessment, with detailed infrastructure review and utility considerations
- Customized zero-emission fleet and infrastructure procurement plan
- A detailed Fleet Electrification Analysis, including procurement plan and next steps for fleet electrification
Phase 3: Up to 5 participating fleets will be selected for additional ongoing support to complete BEV truck procurement and deployment. These services may include:
- Preparation and review of requests for proposal (RFP)
- Identification of financing and grant opportunities
- Driver and mechanic training to support deployments
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for drivers and mechanics
Watch our past webinar recordings to learn all the details of Mass Fleet Advisor: